Do you hate mopping? As much as I do?
Remember my new floors? I love the "look" of them but honestly I was beginning to have "floor regret"... For some reason, the white diamonds keep getting dirty... Ha! Seriously, the more I mopped it, the more I didn't love it. UNTIL....
I bought this. WHO KNEW! A mop could change your life. Oh my gosh... I cannot tell you how much I love this mop. I've only had it a short time but so far... I wonder how on earth I've lived this long without it. Seriously.
(sadly, no one is paying me for this, this is strictly my opinion)
It has a low, medium and high setting, each one is best for certain types of floors; I use high, perfect for my vinyl floor. The low setting works great for hardwood.
Not a bad looking mop either. It has a super long cord. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but mopping is kind of fun now. Kind of, I said. Let's not get crazy.
Listen to me when I tell you this my friends... My floor was not dirty... NOT this dirty... but it was... and I had no idea. I know it was cleaner build up mostly... because no other floor I've ever owned as been cleaned as much as this one.
I LOVE that this uses only water. No more floor cleaner buildup. It's so clean now! I love my floor again. I'm telling you, it's just like new! No more floor regrets.
1. It cleans with water. No more soapy build up on your floor.
2. It sanitizes. Great if you have kids crawling around on the floor.
3. It comes with 2 cleaning pads. 1 in the wash, 1 on the mop.
4. It has 2 sides to the cleaning pad, 1 side for mop, 1 side for scrub.
5. It's so easy to use.
6. It has 3 settings for different floors, and it has an attachment where you can steam your carpet or area rugs.
7. It has a long cord, perfect for large areas.
8. It was easy to put together, although my husband did it for me.
9. It's not heavy.
10. It's well worth the money. I paid $109 for mine at Walmart.
The only thing I thought could be better was:
I wish the water tank was bigger. 1 tank full cleaned my kitchen but it would have to be refilled before moving on to the dining room. No biggie, you just have to unplug, refill, and replug. It takes less than 3 minutes or so to do all this.
Other than that, I'm sold!
Do you have a steam mop? What do you think?
Thank you so much for stopping by Thrift My House.